We provide boat insurance here at Reza Shah Financial & Insurance Services in California for boat owners looking to protect their investment. We offer a range of coverage options you can choose from such as comprehensive to safeguard both your watercraft and you if you are involved in an accident.
Boat Insurance Requirements
The state of California does not require boat owners to obtain insurance on their investments. However, some marinas may require you to show proof of insurance if you want to keep your boat stored with them or even use their facilities. If you do not obtain insurance, you will be held liable for any damages you incur as a result of an accident.
Boat Insurance Coverage
We offer various options to protect you and your boat that includes:
- All-risk coverage- This coverage includes theft, fire, glass damage, and even storm damage. This coverage will also protect your boat if it needs to be towed.
- Replacement cost coverage- If you experience a total loss of your boat or other watercraft within the first 36 months following your purchase, this coverage will replace it. This coverage will replace your boat even if the cost to replace it is more than what you originally paid for it.
- Agreed value coverage- If you experience a total loss of your boat, the agreed value of your boat will be paid from the time your policy began—no need to worry about your boat depreciating.
- Bodily injury and property damage- This coverage will protect you against liability related to property damage and bodily injury associated with your boat ownership. All legal defenses will also be paid for in your defense.
- Medical payments- If you suffer injuries as a result of an accident, this coverage will cover the costs of your medical expenses.
To obtain a quote for boat insurance, visit our Reza Shah Financial & Insurance Services website today. We serve all residents in California.